10 ways to be a better TPwn member.
The definition of Community by Websters dictionary is:
a group of people who live in the same area (such as a city, town, or neighborhood)
: a group of people who have the same interests, religion, race, etc.
: a group of nations
1. Ask yourself “What can I do to help my community?”
2. Constantly or daily check our Twitter account (@TeamPwnage) for daily announcements.
3. Follow all our members or create a twitter list to join conversations. (being social is why we are here in the first place)
4. Never game alone, send out a tweet before you game. Tag @TeamPwnage in the tweet for a Retweet to game with members.
5. Before you game check your friends list for other members to game with. Then send an invite.
6. Game with different members not the same ones over and over. Joining a Community is about interaction with others.
7. Follow and promote our current sponsors. Retweets are just fine but your own tweets work great too.
8. Supporting each other is a big part of our #TPwnFamily. This goes for in and out of game.
9. Participate in community nights, Twitch events, Raids, Clan wars etc etc.
10. Represent Team Pwnage. Use [TPwn] in your name on social media and in games with clan tags. Use our teams header and put our name in your bio. Doing this not only looks cool but shows unity amongst our members.
Team Pwnage as never been about anything being mandatory. But these are the things that help make our community so great. These little efforts go a long way and show Team Spirit. Motivation and team work is what a community is about. How much you contribute to a community depends on you. How much you are involved and interact with other members determines how much fun we will have in our community.
CEO of Team Pwnage